When it comes to marketing your business, you know just how it is to set yourself apart from your competition and one great way to do that is with video marketing. Not only is it a great way for your customers to connect with your business, but it’s a great way to showcase who you are and what you do in an individualized way. Among these great benefits, there are undeniable perks to using video marketing.
Top Benefits of Using Video Content to Market Yourself
In the world of business, the name of the game is numbers and when it comes to video marketing, the numbers don’t lie. Take a look at the big boosts this creative form of content has to offer.
- Boosts Conversions and Sales - Did you know that adding a product video to a landing page can increase conversions by 80 percent? Studies show that 74 percent of users who watched an “explainer-video,” about the product or service made a purchase.
- Video Content Builds Trust - Instilling trust in your customers is of the utmost importance. After all, people need to know that where they choose to spend their money is a smart choice, and by offering video content about your business’ products or services, you have a unique opportunity to connect with your customer base.
- Google Will Love Your Content - One of the greatest benefits video content has to offer is that you are 53 times more likely to rank higher on Google if there are videos embedded on your website. Being that YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google, uploading your video content to YouTube and optimizing your videos can bring big boosts to your business.
- Video Content Encourages Social Shares - Getting your followers to engage with your social pages is both important and difficult. 76 percent of users on Facebook and Instagram stated that they would share a video with their friends if it was enticing or entertaining.
- Video Content Has Been Killing it In the PPC and Email Game - Video Ads have the highest click-through rate at 1.84 percent and for a 15-second, non-skippable video, the completion rate is 92 percent. And when it comes to email marketing, intro emails have seen a 96 percent increase in click-through-rates.
Again, the numbers don’t lie. When considering that immense success in CTR and conversions, it’s hard not to get excited about video content marketing, however, getting started with video content marketing can seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Movidmo is here to help.
Why You Should Choose Movidmo Video Content
With our plug and play templates, you can get creative, market yourself, and get greater reach all for a flexible price. Our videos start at only $5.00 and don’t require a subscription fee. You can pay as you go or buy video credits at a discounted price.
Don’t hesitate to get started with creating content that could thrust your business to the next level of success.Click here to get started and try it for free!