Setting the backdrop
The backdrop is a sequence of videos and/or animated images that serve as a background for your content. A backdrop is not required. If the backdrop does not contain any content, the project will have a light gray color as a background.
Click BACKDROP in the project menu to open the Backdrop Editor. The editor displays the sequence of videos and images in the backdrop and allows the sequence to be modified as described below.
- Drag an item to reposition it in the sequence.
- Click an item to adjust its settings or to replace it.
- Delete an item by clicking on its trash icon.
- Click to add a video or an image.
- Click Update Backdrop to apply the changes to the project.
Check out the video below for help with setting the backdrop.