Plug and Play Ad TemplatesOur ever-expanding template library contains professionally designed video ads for almost every occasion and wide range of business types. You can promote any product, service or event on Facebook with a Movidmo template.
Stop the Scroll
Build Custom Facebook AdsLooking for something more custom? With Movidmo's video editor, you can create a video ad from scratch that perfectly suits your business. You have complete control over the content, and there are millions of stock images and videos from providers like Getty Images that you can use to design your own video ad.
Feel the Creative JuicesMovidmo has cool features like design filters and special effects that you can use to make your video even more eye catching and unique. Use copy and branding to customize a video for your needs. Movidmo has you covered for a soundtrack as well. Whether you're looking for a simple video ad or something more complex, Movidmo's video editor is the perfect tool for the job.
Ads without a MintWorried about cost? No experience with video editing? No problem. Movidmo's easy-to-use online software also comes with very affordable and easy to understand pay as you go pricing without a monthly subscription fee. Bulk video credits are also available that offer big discounts.
More about Facebook video ads
Why Facebook video ads?
If your marketing campaign doesn’t include Facebook ads, then you’re most likely missing out on lots of potential traffic for your business. Social media ads are one of the most popular ways to reach customers. It may be time to rethink your ad strategies and jump on the social media advertising wave, because it’s one of the best ways to engage your audience.
Social media platforms like Facebook have become a normal part of daily life for most people. Whether it’s on their smartphone, device or personal computer Facebook is a part of many people’s routine. While Facebook users are connecting with friends, getting event updates or checking out the latest meme, your Facebook advertising should be catching their attention.
Tips for Facebook video ads
Movidmo make it easy to create visually stunning Facebook ads that will draw customers in, even while they’re scrolling through funny cat videos. There are some important things to keep in mind when you’re making social media ads.
- The intro matters. The average social media user may spend as little as a few seconds glancing at your ad. You need to create a video ad that will pull them in quickly. The motion in a video ad alone will help in that regard, but it is also a great idea to include very vivid media to draw more attention to your ad. You may even want to open with an interesting question that you answer as the video progresses.
- You’ll want to brand your video, so your viewers make the connection between your product or service and the Facebook video ad. Your logo placement should be strong. After all, one point of social media marketing is to promote brand recognition. This is typically done in the call to action at the end of the video. In some cases, you may want to watermark the entire video ad with your logo. With the Movidmo video editor, you have complete control so you can easily use either approach to logo placement.
- From a technical point of view, make sure your ads effectively communicate your message without audio. The reason for this is that sound is off by default on videos that appear within the Facebook feed. In addition to that, the majority of potential viewers will have sound muted on their mobile device. This makes captioning your video ad very important, and that is where Movidmo can really help out. Movidmo has all sorts of interesting ways to include messaging text in your video ad including an array of fonts, colors and more than 80 entry and exit effects that are a great way for your video to wave to the viewer for attention.
- In today's fast-paced world, it's more important than ever to make sure your video ad is short and sweet. You only have a few seconds to grab your audience's attention, so it's crucial to make every second count. Our Movidmo templates are designed with this in mind and can help you create an engaging, concise video ad that gets your message across quickly and efficiently.
- Size also matters. You’ll need to be aware of the Facebook video ad specs, which determine how your ad can be shown on various devices. Facebook allows for video ads in landscape, square and portrait formats. Landscape (or wide format) is best for video ads viewed on larger devices, and portrait (or vertical format) is best for Facebook Stories and Facebook Watch that are primarily viewed on smaller mobile devices. For ads that appear in the Facebook feed, square format is a happy medium that allows room for some ad copy outside the video to also be visible on mobile devices. Most Movidmo video ad templates come in all three of these sizes.
- The outro matters. Finally, don’t forget to include a great call to action in your Facebook ad. This call to action should include your logo as well as appropriate contact information like your phone number, email, web site, etc. Movidmo video ad templates come with a call to action included for you to customize for your needs.
- The landing matters. A landing page that doesn't display well on all types of devices will only frustrate customers and drive them away. It is worth hiring an expert to upgrade your site if necessary, to ensure that you are making the best possible impression on potential and current customers. You may also want to consider creating a custom landing page for each video ad that bootstraps off the messaging in the ad itself, to further draw in customers. This will help to create a seamless user experience that encourages conversion. By considering these factors, you can ensure that your video ads are having the maximum impact and driving business growth.
How Movidmo makes it easy
If you are looking for professionally designed ads that take the above concepts into account, you are in the right place. Movidmo provides a template library to get you started. Our library contains video ad templates for all sorts of occasions and industries that are perfect for Facebook. All templates come in a variety of size formats and have been designed so that you can easily produce high quality video ads for Facebook in a minimal amount of time.
Scroll down to see a listing of some our most recent templates and for a link to the searchable template library. Simply select a template and customize it to meet your needs using the Movidmo video editor. You may just want to upload your logo and enter your contact info in the outro or you may want to make wholesale changes. Either way you will have your video ad ready in no time flat with just a few clicks. No video editing experience required!
When you use Movidmo as your online video maker, you will have access to millions of stock clips and images. Of course, you can also use your own video and images in your Facebook video ad as well. Movidmo also provides a huge variety of shapes, icons and design filters to make your video design and messaging more visually interesting. All of these come with interesting effects that will catch the viewer's eye. Movidmo even has you covered on the soundtrack. You won’t have to worry about your marketing message going unnoticed when you use our technologically advanced but easy-to-use video editing software.
If this seems like a lot of work, don’t worry, because our video editor is a great Facebook video ad creator. It makes it simple to mix great content, graphics, music and branding to get the results you need. We’ve created a straightforward and affordable way to create video ads for Facebook that will show results. Get started now for free if you want use video ads to increase your business and enjoy more profits.