Images in the backdrop
When adding or replacing an image in the backdrop, the image selector provides the following options.
- The Unplash and Pixabay tabs provide searchable access to millions of free stock photos.
- The Uploads tab provides a list of images the user has uploaded to Movidmo. Click Upload to select a new image to be uploaded from your device.
- Click an image to select it for the backdrop.
The settings of a newly added or existing backdrop image can be modified as described below.
- To replace an image with a new one, click Replace to select a new image.
- Images in the backdrop can be still or animated using zooming/panning techniques.
- To animate an image:
- Adjust the starting and ending clipping rectangles.
- Specify the duration of the movement between the regions and the amount of time the animation should be still at the ending point.
- If no animation is desired:
- Specify the movement duration to be 0.
- Adjust the ending region and still time only.