Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms and provides businesses with a great opportunity to reach potential customers. Instagram has over a billion monthly active users and continues to grow. Instagram is especially popular with young people – over half of 18-29 year-olds in the US use Instagram.
Businesses can advertise on Instagram by using Instagram feed ads and Instagram story ads. Instagram feed ads appear in users’ feeds, between photos and videos of family and friends. Instagram story ads appear as “sponsored” or “suggested” stories and are designed for a full-screen experience. Both types of ads can include videos and images, as well as text. Instagram also offers some great features for businesses, such as Instagram Insights which provides businesses with data on their Instagram account performance.
Instagram offers a highly targeted ad platform that allows you to target your ads to specific demographics, interests, and even locations. Not only that, but Instagram users are also much more likely to engage with companies on Instagram than on any other social media platform. If your company isn't already advertising on Instagram, now is the time to start.
Maybe you’ve already considered Instagram, but you think it will be too expensive, too difficult, or too time-consuming to make an effective marketing campaign? By using Movidmo as your Instagram video ad maker, you can produce an effective, high-quality video ad that will get your business the attention it deserves.
Movidmo offers an affordable solution for businesses to create video ads for brand awareness, marketing promotions, and other types of customer engagement. With Movidmo, you can create custom video ads that are tailored to your brand and target audience. And because our platform is so affordable, you can produce multiple videos to reach a wide range of potential customers.
To get started, try creating a custom video ad using the Movidmo template library. It comes with a huge array of professionally designed pre-made plug and play video ad templates. Each template comes with a marketing script, dazzling background media and stunning visual effects that will certainly stop the scroll. Movidmo video templates also cover a wide range of marketing needs from things like holiday promotions to product tutorials. Some our most recent templates are shown below along with a link to the full template library.
Simply find the perfect template for your needs, choose a size for your video, and then edit the content in the powerful Movidmo video editor that makes it easy to create stunning Instagram ads. In many cases, you can simply upload your company logo and contact information, and your ad will be ready to go for Instagram.
If you want to customize your design or create a completely unique ad, Movidmo’s searchable stock library has you covered. With millions of assets at your disposal, including videos, images, and music, you can create an ad that perfectly represents your brand. You can also upload your own video and images that highlight your products and/or services. Plus, with Movidmo’s design filters, shapes, fonts, and eye-catching effects, you can add your own personal touch to make your ad stand out from the rest.
If you’re looking for a simple and easy way to create Instagram video ads that get results, look no further than Movidmo. We can help you by offering you the tools you need to send a clear, engaging message to Instagram users. If you want to increase your company's visibility and bottom line, get started now for free.
At Movidmo, we understand the importance of creating visually stunning Instagram ads that will grab attention, even while users are scrolling through their feed. With that in mind, here are some important things to keep in mind when you’re creating social media ads. Keep these tips in mind the next time you create an Instagram ad and you'll be sure to see success.
- The first few seconds of your video ad are vital in determining whether viewers will continue watching. If you start out too slow, you run the risk of losing the attention of potential customers. With Movidmo's appealing visuals, you'll have no trouble creating ads that'll entice viewers to keep watching. Movidmo's templates are designed to capture and hold an audience's attention, so you can be confident that your message will be seen and heard by the largest possible audience.
- Before you create an ad, you’ll want to consider the type of content that will appeal to your customer segment. You will want to reference these interests to customize your ad campaign. When possible, create an ad that tells a personal story. Viewers will automatically keep watching because they have a connection with your message. This approach allows you to use the emotion and drama that come along with a personal connection to appeal to your demographics.
- Instagram users are also always looking for new solutions to help simplify their lives. When you create an ad that offers a solution to a common problem, viewers will be more likely to click on your ad and learn more about your product or service. By offering a hassle-free solution, you'll not only gain a new customer, but you'll likely also build brand loyalty that can last a lifetime.
- Keep it short and sweet. To keep your audience watching, you not only need to start strong, but you also need to make your video ad as short as possible. You only have a few seconds to get your message across. We recommend trying to keep your ad under 20 seconds in length and even 15 seconds or less if possible. Anything longer and your audience will start to drift away. Movidmo templates are designed with these length requirements in mind.
- Your social media campaign should be mobile friendly and eye-catching. While creating your ad is probably best done on a desktop, most people will view your video ad on a mobile device. With that point in mind, you should consider your ads potential placement on Instagram before designing it. If you intend to advertise with Instagram stories, you will want to choose a vertical format for your ad. While if you are considering an ad that appears in an Instagram feed, a square format may be optimal as it provides additional space for more ad copy below your video. Most Movidmo templates come in a variety of sizes so that you can easily find content for any ad placement.
- Silence is golden. From a technical standpoint, it's important to make sure your video ads can communicate your message without audio. The reason for this is that sound is muted by default on videos that appear in Instagram's news feed, and most potential viewers will have sound turned off on their mobile devices as well. This makes captioning your video ad incredibly important, and that's where Movidmo can really help out. Movidmo offers a variety of ways to include messaging text in your video ad, including an array of fonts, colors, and more than 80 entry and exit effects that are a great way to grab the viewer's attention.
- The landing page for your video ad is also very important. A landing page that doesn't display well on a smartphone will only frustrate customers and drive them away. It is worth hiring an expert to upgrade your site if necessary to ensure that you are making the best possible impression on potential and current customers. You may also want to consider creating a custom landing page for each video ad that bootstraps off the messaging in the ad itself to further draw in customers.
- At the end of every one of your ads, always include a call to action that includes strong branding. Just like you want to start strong, you also want to finish strong. You want a follow-through ad traffic that increases both brand awareness as well as sales. Movidmo video ad templates come with a call to action included that you can easily customize to create that strong branding.